Fun Things to Do Now That Spring Has Sprung
It is the most wonderful time of the year! Temperatures are rising, the sun is shining, the earth is waking up after a long winter. OK, maybe not ALL of these things are happening on schedule this year, but at least the snow seems to be gone. If you are anxious to get outside and enjoy the season, we have compiled a list of fun things to do this spring. Read on for our list and get ready to make one of your own!
- Plant some spring flowers
- Have an outdoor picnic
- Take a long walk without your headphones
- Break out your baseball glove and play catch
- Pump up your tires and take a bike ride
- Find a farm and pet the baby animals
- Fly a kite
- Find the luck of the Irish looking for four leaf clovers
- Blow bubbles
- Visit your local farmer’s market and find the freshest spring foods
- Open your windows and let the breeze blow in
- Buy (or pick) some fresh flowers for your home
Whatever you choose to do to celebrate spring, make sure you stop and smell the rose buds! This season does not last long and will be gone before you know it!